Device Information: As you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website. We refer to this automatically collected information as "Device Information."
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- "Log files" track actions occurring on the Website and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- "Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Website.
Personal Information: Data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data: Data collected automatically, either generated by the use of this Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone Number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We use the collected data (Device Information, Personal Information, and Usage Data) for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Website
- To communicate with you
- To help us screen for potential risk and fraud
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information to improve and optimize our Website
- To monitor the usage of our Website
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- To assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use it, as described above. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Website—you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
TRANSFER OF DATA
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
To opt out of targeted advertising on third-party sites and mobile apps, you may visit the individual sites to learn about opt-out options. Commonly used links include:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below or refer to our statement on GDPR compliance.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
You may Unsubscribe to any email advertising campaigns by clicking “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email campaign sent to you by us.
When you submit your personal information through the Website, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address given on our Website:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Mobility Holdings, Limited
Attn: Data Privacy Officer
Chongxin Road, Sec. 5
Lane 609, #6, 8F-8
New Taipei City, 241 Taiwan, ROC